Operations Systems Manager at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:38 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, April 1, 2020
In this role you will:
- Help to create the vision and annual roadmap for our operational systems. This includes developing a deep understanding of our systems and business to be able to identify opportunities for improvement
- Utilize technical background and/or experience building in house systems/software to partner with our product and engineering teams
- Guide our engineering and product partners in the ideation and building phases of projects in order to ensure operations’ needs and requirements are being considered
- Be responsible for the operational implementation of new systems and projects and indirectly manage operations team to ensure successful adaption of any changes
- Prioritize projects by understanding business priorities and creating quantitative and qualitative justifications for each project
- Present ideas and/or justifications to senior leadership
- Drive timelines using direct and indirect management skills
- Manage and execute on multiple business plans and projects - be a rockstar at balancing multiple projects/initiatives at one time
We are looking for:
- A bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or relevant product/systems management
- Experience in operational function and building or integrating with warehouse management systems
- The ability to work cross-functionally across departments and in a team environment
- A demonstrated track record of developing outstanding experience for e-commerce and/or retail marketplaces
- Ability to set and meet deadlines and to manage development / production staff to ensure that projects remain on schedule
- Excellent personal, verbal, and written communication skills
- 4-6 years of management experience
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description