Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage and moving, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense — a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
Clutter is looking for a talented and highly motivated Senior Network Engineer to support the growing IT infrastructure of one of Los Angeles’ most dynamic and fast growing venture-backed startups. The position is full time and will be based out of our office in Culver City. Travel to our regional facilities is required.
What We ask:
- Maintain Clutter's nationwide infrastructure to provide a high level of uptime
- Provide architectural best practices for setting up Wifi in large warehouse and office environments
- Remotely troubleshoot issues for HQ and our warehouses nationwide.
- Build, maintain and support routers, switches, next-gen firewalls, proxies, wireless, and other networking infrastructure
- Mentor and provide technical leadership to less experienced IT specialists by knowledge sharing and cross-training
- Extensive travel required to our regional offices and warehouses
- Build and maintain cloud/virtual infrastructure (Azure and AWS)
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure using SNMP, syslog, wireshark, etc.
- Work with external parties such as ISPs, construction contractors and low-voltage vendors for network builds
- Develop and maintain network documentation
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 6+ years networking experience in large enterprise environments
- Proficient in packet analysis and troubleshooting transit delays
- Proficient with VPNs such as IPSec, and SSL VPNs
- Experience setting up and managing controller-based Wi-Fi networks, such as Cisco, Aruba, Ruckus, Xirrus, etc
- Familiarity with cloud and virtualization technologies such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Familiarity with Cisco, Juniper and Aruba/HP routers, switches, firewalls, load-balancers, etc.
- Experience supporting call centers preferred
- Experience with scripting, automation and/or developing tools for network management.
- Network certifications (CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE, CWNP) preferred
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.
In addition to our commitment to respect and equal treatment for all, we operate every day guided by our four core values:
- Safety for Everyone and Everything
- Pride in Professionalism
- High Standards, Real Accountability
- Confident Optimism