How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Triage reported issues (escalated and technical) from our community via email, live chat/messaging, voice and social media channels with a variety of questions and issues.
- Proactively and confidently take on challenges, research information, troubleshoot issues, and creatively deliver results.
- Work closely with our members and the Member Experience Team and other teams across the organization (e.g. Product, Engineering, Marketing) to identify root causes for reported issues, while prioritizing fixes for escalated issues.
- Work closely with team members and partners across the organization to gather and present insights and recommendations to partners across the organization to support in the enhancement of the member experience.
- Support Member Experience stakeholders in constantly testing and evaluating new and current process flows, solutions, workarounds, policies, etc., to drive initiatives to minimize negative member experiences and help maintain high efficiency on the team, including suggesting new tools for efficiency gains, if applicable.
- Support our members by empowering them to troubleshoot and resolve issues. Support in the creation of troubleshooting and navigational support FAQ, Help Center flows.
- Support our global Member Experience teams by ensuring their technical knowledge is up to par for our members’ needs. Support Training team with training design, template creation and internal knowledge base articles to ensure our agents have the tools they need to help our members troubleshoot issues.
What you’ve accomplished:
- You truly care about people, therefore, you genuinely care about customers. You can take on escalated issues, work with others to determine solutions for our community.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a customer service/support environment and are passionate about creating an amazing customer experience with at least 1 year in a technical support role.
- You’re results-driven and excellent under pressure - you can immediately adapt in a fast-paced environment while handling escalated issues. You are comfortable creating reports and analysis on improvements, opportunities for improvement.
- You’re articulate and enthusiastic, with a great eye for detail. You’re a great writer and have a thoughtful, creative and friendly writing style.
- You’re not shy about digging into issues. You have strong critical-thinking, technical and troubleshooting skills.
- You have a strong technical aptitude and can pick up new technology quickly.
- We are a 21/7/365 operation, so you are flexible and can work at least 1 weekend day, including some holidays. Ideal shift for this role: Tue - Sat, 9am - 6pm PT with Sun and Mon off.
- *Big Plus*: You have a working knowledge of G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides), helpdesk tools (Zendesk, Sprout, etc.) and project tracking tools (JIRA).