Manager, Technical Sourcing at Tinder
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:14 a.m. (PST) on Friday, March 18, 2022
Tinder started on a college campus in 2012 and broke down the barriers - geographic, historic, cultural - that limit who we meet. We went from 1 swipe to 1 billion swipes a day, in 2 years. No technology grows that fast unless it fills a powerful, unmet human need. Today, Tinder is the world’s most popular app for meeting new people. The app is available in 190 countries, and 40+ languages, it’s been downloaded more than 450 million times and led to 65 billion matches, and is the highest-grossing non-gaming app globally. There’s never been a more exciting time to be at Tinder. We are on a course to redefine the way young people meet and connect. If you wish to be a part of that, keep reading.
Due to our business growth at Tinder, we're implementing a talent sourcing pillar to lead sourcing strategy for our technical hiring! You will be a direct report and partner to the Head of Technical Recruiting. This role is high-impact and will help enable the overall strategy, ongoing performance, and competitive advantage of the Talent Acquisition function.
In this role you will:
- Help build the infrastructure for our first-ever pipeline sourcing function
- Coach and mentor your team members as they partner with hiring managers and recruiters to understand technical hiring needs and develop innovative ways for an engaging top of funnel talent across multiple engineering areas
- Unlock and enable increased hiring speed, quality, and scale across the U.S.
- Lead and mentor a team of sourcers passionate about engineering hiring
- Coach and mentor your team members as they partner with hiring managers and recruiters to understand hiring needs and develop innovative ways for an engaging top of funnel talent across multiple subject areas
- Develop the strategy for growing and delivering a diverse group of engineering candidate pipelines
- Build innovative sourcing strategies and ensure a high-touch candidate experience
- Lead teams to develop innovative and organized candidate sourcing strategies using multiple channels including referral generation, sourcing campaigns, talent branding efforts, and other channels to support hiring goals.
- Utilize data and metrics to continuously improve our sourcing strategy and approach and to analyze impact.
- Experience with talent mapping and having deep knowledge of the competitor landscape and a strong understanding of the market improve our recruiting strategies.
- 6+ years of engineering talent sourcing experience with at least 3+ years managing a team
- Strong consulting and leadership skills with high EQ
- Proven track record to effectively inspire change and influence the adoption of new processes and ideas
- Experience leading and driving a team to achieve business outcomes
- Proven experience leading research, talent mapping, and talent sourcing strategies
- The ability to adapt to an ambiguous environment, change priorities, and guide the team in the direction of results while having fun along the way
- Results orientation with a demonstrable track record of success
- Experience with ATS and Sourcing Tools (Lever and Eightfold preferred)