Manager, Enterprise Support at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Manager, Enterprise Support to join Procore’s world-class Customer Support organization. In this role, you’ll lead a team of Product Support Engineers to provide training and real-time support to our Customer Support Representatives (CSRs). You’ll provide Voice of the Customer data and insights back to our Product teams and manage high-level customer escalations with urgency, empathy, and ownership.
As a successful Manager, Enterprise Support, you’ll have an exceptional leadership presence and are passionate about growing and developing your team. You strive to continuously improve day-to-day systems and processes while delivering an unparalleled customer experience. If this sounds like you—apply today!
This position reports into Customer Support executive leadership and can be based in our Austin, TX, or Carpinteria, CA offices. We’re looking for the right candidate to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Product and Technology organization to track, resolve, prioritize, and measure all client-facing/impacting bugs within the Procore platform
- Manage high-level customer escalations effectively, and deliver key findings to leaders across Customer Support, Product, Sales, and Customer Success
- Partner with Customer Support leadership, Product, Technology, Strategic Product Consultants, and Customer Documentation teams to ensure product readiness for all new product and feature releases; facilitate a comprehensive training and certification program for CSR’s,
- Be an active voice for Procore’s customers to executive leaders throughout the company; partner with Product and Technology teams to ensure the voice of the customer guides our product roadmap
- Collaborate with Learning & Development and Support Team Leads to build and deliver effective training and certification programs to ensure the Customer Support organization continues to provide a world-class customer experience as the Procore platform evolves
- Identify and act upon opportunities to improve tools, systems, and processes with which the Customer Support organization operates
- Partner with Procore’s Network Operating Center and Command Center teams, as needed, to advocate for organizational and customer needs while aiding in the overall management of technical incidents
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, with a demonstrated ability to think critically, reach decisions collaboratively, and lead strategically
- 2+ years of hands-on Customer Support experience, with a strong preference for “Tier 2” level support or customer-facing leadership experience
- Driven, self-motivated, and an exceptional leader who invests heavily in the development of those around them
- Strong knowledge of the Procore platform and associated tools/systems (Salesforce, JIRA, etc.) is highly preferred
- Exceptional ability to analyze data and use it to understand trends, formulate insights, and shape decisions
- Strong interpersonal relationship and communication skills, both internally and externally
- Working knowledge of the construction industry and its key processes is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.