Lead Electronics Technician at DASH Systems
- AS degree in Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years + of experience in an engineering development environment or 5 years + experience in a Test Technician Role
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of engineering and reliability fundamentals.
- Ability to operate and maintain a wide variety of hand and power tools, and lab equipment.
- Strong experience with reading, interpreting, and drawing electrical schematics and circuits.
- Strong experience with wiring diagrams and harness drawings.
- Experience with oscilloscopes, DMMs and HV power supplies.
- Experience in the use of a broad variety of test, control and data acquisition equipment.
- High voltage/power experience along with Low voltage and control system experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough circumstances, owning assignments and taking full accountability for their success.
- Positive attitude, eagerness to learn and ability to change direction quickly.
- Aerospace, aviation, mil spec, or other high reliability systems experience or training preferred.
- Ownership and autonomy to tackle complex and groundbreaking new concepts in aerospace design
- Chance to participate in aviation operations, flight training and aircraft ride-alongs in Southern California!
- Conveniently located at private hangar next door to Space X & Tesla at Hawthorne Airport
- Full Benefits, dental, vision and PTO (For a full benefit offering, please visit our Built In LA Profile)
- Stock option grants
- Full time position