IT Systems Engineer
We're looking for an IT Systems Engineer to help design, deploy, administer, and support our expanding information technology systems. As an IT Systems Engineer, you'll own and manage internal IT administrative tools, maintain and improve system security and efficiency, and enforce our policies and procedures regarding the proper use of internal systems. You'll be considered a business partner who works with IT staff and management on department and organization-wide projects to help enable Procore’s overall growth and success.
To be successful in this role, you should have a thorough knowledge of common applications, hardware, networks, and operating systems. As our team expands, we're looking for someone who will own and manage a growing number of systems and technologies. You'll primarily deal with SaaS services and our local network infrastructure, so ideally, you have direct prior experience with these technologies. We work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, so significant attention to detail is a must.
Procore’s IT team is driven by a strong customer service ethic, and we strive to ensure our people have the resources and support to be successful.
What you’ll do:
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot our network infrastructure
- Provision user accounts and permissions to software and systems
- Collaborate with various teams and departments to develop and deliver IT solutions
- Monitor systems and resolve issues to ensure reliable operation
- Provide advanced support to our desktop team for complex issues
- Setup and maintain virtual servers for various departments
- Configure API integrations for on-premise and SaaS products
- Administer device management and asset tracking systems
What we're looking for:
- Provisioning and administration of SaaS products (GSuite, Okta, Atlassian, etc.)
- Design, deploy, and maintain network infrastructure (switching, routing, wireless)
- Build and manage virtual environments (Windows, Linux, VMware)
- User and identity management (SSO, AD)
- Asset and device management (MDM, ITAM)
- An attention and passion for detail
- Strong desire to identify and resolve complex problems
- A competent and thoughtful communicator, both written and verbal
- Eagerness to learn and share knowledge
- 3 years’ experience in a corporate or enterprise environment
- Bonus: Experience with InfoSec and/or standards compliance
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.