IT Systems Administrator (Sr) at AuditBoard
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as Intel, Activision Publishing, Uber, TripAdvisor, Walmart. and Cox Communications, among many others.
In this role, you will administer AuditBoard’s networks, cloud-based systems, and end devices. You will also provide mentorship to other members of the IT team. You will support our internal customers, including setup, maintenance, procurement, and management of our IT infrastructure, and serve as a point of escalation for Helpdesk staff. You will administer Windows and Mac environments, networks, and cloud-based services. You should be able to diagnose and solve problems with minimal supervision and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will also research and lead implementation of new products and services in response to rapidly evolving business needs, and leverage existing systems and improve and document processes to maximize efficiency and value.
We are looking for positive, self-motivated professionals with significant systems administration experience with an affinity for technology products and innovation; Individuals who can flourish in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment with a "roll-up your sleeves" mentality and who are comfortable interacting with internal customers in person, online, and over the phone.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years working in a systems administration or comparable IT role.
- Expertise with both Mac and Windows.
- Significant experience with G Suite/Office 365 administration.
- Experience with cloud-based identity providers (Okta, OneLogin, JumpCloud, etc.).
- Knowledge of scripting (e.g. Bash, PowerShell) and automation is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of networking (routing, switching, WiFi, etc.) preferred.
- Prior SaaS experience is highly preferred.
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard:
- You’ll be launching a career at a well funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees