PatientPop is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. Our platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, and retain them for life. We improve every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find and choose a practice, and become their advocate. We also improve every aspect of a practice’s online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services, and keep them coming back.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to WorkHow you will contribute:
PatientPop is seeking an experienced and proactive IT Support Specialist to support immense growth in our Santa Monica beachfront HQ. As an IT Support Specialist, you are a member of our existing IT Support team, supporting ongoing and future office expansions, and collaborating with our IT Manager to streamline employee operations, provide exceptional IT support, and develop a world-class IT department.What you'll do:
- Work onsite at our Santa Monica HQ with our IT team covering multiple office locations around our HQ that provide support for 500+ employees
- Assist end-users with Tier 1 through Tier 3 IT and tech support issues
- Process and optimize employee onboarding and offboarding
- Maintain asset management, assets, systems, and policies as well as MDM services
- Provide day-to-day support and inputs on larger IT and technology-related projects
- Use JIRA, Slack, and other platforms to handle various types of requests
- Support conference room, office, all-hands A/V systems
- Exhibit excellence in executive support interactions, deliver delight to directors, manifest magic for managers, and amaze all analysts with your courteous, helpful, and effective engagement
- Help build an IT infrastructure that can support the rapid expansion of the company
What you’ll bring:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related experience.
- 3-4+ years of experience in an IT helpdesk or support role (startup preferred).
- Extensive knowledge of Google G-Suite.
- Vast experience supporting Mac environments. This is NOT a Windows environment!
- Excellent troubleshooting methodologies.
- Strong, proactive, customer service skills.
- Experience with SSO, MDM (PC and Mac), and directory services.
- A strong degree of technical aptitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are able to hire, build, and develop high performing engineering teams
- You are able to quickly make low-level decisions while being patient and methodical with high-level ones.
- You can command the room amongst the smartest and diverse set of individuals
- You’re curious, love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly
- You demonstrate strong technical architecture and platform engineering skills along with the ability to switch between technology paradigms.
- You love working with some of the best world-class engineers, product managers, and architects.
- You strive to excel, innovate and take pride in your work
- You are able to work well with other leaders in the company sometimes taking charge and sometimes following their lead
- Opportunity to help create IT roadmap, implement new systems and processes, and build a world-class IT department
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing healthcare
- Weekly catered lunches
- 100% fully-paid health, dental and vision options
- 401 (k)
- 2 Blocks from the beach and next to the promenade
- And many more perks!
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.