IT Support Specialist at PatientPop
PatientPop is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. Our platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, and retain them for life. We improve every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find and choose a practice, and become their advocate. We also improve every aspect of a practice’s online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services, and keep them coming back.
We are seeking an experienced and proactive IT Support Specialist to support our immense growth. As an IT Support Specialist, you will work on-site (in our beautiful beachfront office) supporting ongoing and future office expansions, and collaborating with our IT Manager to streamline employee operations. In addition you provide exceptional IT support, and develop a world-class IT department for our team of 500+ employees.How you will contribute:
- Assist end-users with Tier 1 through Tier 3 IT and tech support issues.
- Process and optimize employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Maintain asset management, assets, systems, and policies, as well as MDM services.
- Provide day-to-day support and inputs on larger IT and technology-related projects.
- Use JIRA, Slack, and other platforms to handle various types of requests.
- Support conference room, office, all-hands A/V systems.
- Exhibit excellence in executive support interactions, deliver delight to directors, manifest magic for managers, and amaze all analysts with your courteous, helpful, and effective engagement
- Help build an IT infrastructure that can support the rapid expansion of the company.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related experience.
- 4+ years of experience in an IT helpdesk or support role (startup preferred).
- Extensive knowledge of Google G-Suite.
- Vast experience supporting Mac environments. This is NOT a Windows environment!
- Excellent troubleshooting methodologies.
- Strong, proactive customer service skills.
- Experience with SSO (Okta), MDM PC (Meraki) and Mac (Kandji), and directory services.
- A strong degree of technical aptitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Opportunity to help create an IT roadmap, implement new systems and processes, and build a world-class IT department.
- Daily impact on one of the fastest-growing companies in the US that are revolutionizing healthcare.
- Opportunities to host PatientPop talks
- Dog friendly
- Weekly catered lunches
- 100% fully-paid health, dental and vision options
- Stock options
- 401 (k)
- 2 Blocks from the beach and next to the promenade
- And many more perks!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.