Help turn snacking into a science at one of the most exciting food tech startups in LA! At SnackNation, we take snacking seriously. We’ve partnered with the hottest emerging CPG brands to bring healthier snacks to everyone. We fuel companies like Microsoft, MailChimp, NFL and Disney Imagineering to help increase their teams’ productivity and increase engagement through snacking.
Information Technology at SnackNation helps us succeed by ensuring our computing infrastructure is top notch so every team member is more efficient. You will work on projects that improve our existing technology and help us prepare for the future. You’ll work closely with each team and our vendors for maintenance and projects that support our business process and needs.
Who are we?
At SnackNation, our mission is to help consumers discover healthy alternatives and inspire conscious eating decisions. We’re building a data and insights platform that knows what you should eat, and when you should eat it. We help the clean, emerging snack brands we partner with, understand their consumer base with rapid and relevant feedback. To see our vision thru, our engineers are responsible for aggregating millions of consumer data points to build world-class predictive systems, consumer trends systems, recommendation engines and more!
What You'll Do:
- Respond and resolve all IT Help Desk tickets that come in, within SLA times, and maintaining industry leading standards of customer support.
- Manage the network and telecom system onsite as well as the vendor relationships for all of our IT systems.
- Purchase and setup all IT equipment needed for future growth as well as manage the existing laptop fleet.
- Update budgets and help negotiate current and future vendor contracts to make sure resources are being put to their best use.
- Future proof our technology so as we grow all of our IT needs will be met.
Who You Are:
- Experienced in working on a help desk or service desk and have worked closely with server, network, and telecom admins on projects.
- Have supported Apple MacBook's Wi-Fi networks, and printing in a 150+ employee environment.
- Administered user access and accounts to internal systems like GSuite, JIRA, Slack, etc.
- Enjoy working on a wide range of problems with a diverse set of team members, vendors, and like getting hands on with projects.
- Are organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently to take projects to completion while also utilizing the best mix of vendors and personal skills to maximize value to the business.
- Seek perpetual growth.
- Drive best practices in Information Technology and Data Security.
Projects You'll Work On:
- Automating help desk ticket resolution and knowledge base documentation.
- Working with our vendors to lower cost for software licensing, laptop purchases, network equipment leasing, and telecom fees.
- Help us improve our collaboration through improving use of tools like Slack, JIRA, GSuite while also taking point on training.
- Prepare our IT infrastructure for future growth of our employee count in the many hundreds and thousands while supporting remote offices.
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. SnackNation cares about making a positive impact on the world, with a wellness-minded culture and values.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. In fact, we offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. For every sale, we donate to Feeding America. We’ve donated more than THREE MILLION meals to food banks all across America!
Since launching in 2014, we’ve grown tremendously. In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc 5000’s 2018 list and the 2nd fastest growing company in LA! SnackNation also has the backing of VC firms like 3L Capital and have received press accolades in INC, Great Place to Work, Forbes. See here for more press mentions.