IT Process Manager at Universal Music Group
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
- The IT Process Manager reporting to Director, ITSM will works closely with IT Client Services, UMG Technology Operations team members and will be primarily responsible to manage and drive IT Service Support & Service Delivery processes improvements based on UMG IT policies so that they contribute to stable operational production environment while also supporting UMG IT's efforts to move the business forward with new initiatives. This position will focus on maintaining efficient and effective processes and promoting an environment that drives continuous process improvements within UMG operations.
How you'll CREATE:
- Manage, Drive and coordinate Service Support improvement rollouts enabling process development and improvement activities for processes, such as but not limited to Incident, Request, Problem, Knowledge, Configuration and Change management with various operational / vendor teams.
- Ensure that all UMG IT operations and vendor teams follow Incident, Problem and Change Management standards / processes based on the policies and ensure the required information is properly documented.
- Document Policy / Process Guides, Process Flows, Training Material and improvement methodologies for collaboration and adoption across cross-functional groups for process rollouts and tool adoption.
- Serve as contributor regarding the ongoing development of Enterprise Service Management system and Continuous Service Improvement Projects within UMG IT.
- Working with IT Client Services and ITSM team help move from Service Desk driven operations to Self Service request management capabilities for some of the basic end user facing requests and services.
- Working with UMG Technology Operations team members define KPI's/metrics for various processes to drive improvements of services and report on.
- Working with ITSM team members utilize ServiceNow platform effectively to streamline ITSM operations for enhancements/fixes and projects delivery work.
- Work with cross-functional teams in an agile and fast paced development environment to define user stories and finalize requirements for ServiceNow development work.
- Coordinate and work closely with ITSM Director on Service Management Office (SMO) initiatives and ITSM roadmap projects.
Bring your VIBE:
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in an information technology field
- Minimum 6+ years in ITSM process implementations and Continuous Service Improvements and/or process excellence methodologies and tools (i.e. ITIL, Six Sigma, Kaizen)
- Ability to collaborate with senior-level management
- Ability to lead/influence others effectively
- Strong experience leveraging ITIL best practices
- Experience using ITSM software / tool such as ServiceNow is a must.
- Familiarity with IT technologies – end user, network and computing architecture; Microsoft operating systems and Office tools; Web-based applications and deployments
- Ability to work under pressure, and balance competing demands of customers and projects
- Effective communication skills, oral and written
- Provide innovative ways of solving problems
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in business or information technology field
- ITIL Foundation certification required, intermediate ITIL certification a plus
- Project Management Experience a plus
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!