IT Operations Manager
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking an IT Operations Manager to join the Operations Team in our Los Angeles office.
What You’ll Do:
As an IT Operations Manager at Honey, you will:
- Manage day to day operations of the service desk team, helping to organize projects and tasks, all the while maintaining a strong customer service focus
- Assist IT stakeholders with developing specific customer service standards, response times for on and off hours, and emergency support
- Develop documentation on all processes and procedures for IT Team
- Assist in employee onboarding, training, and education on tools and software available at Honey
- Diagnose and resolve technical IT issues related to identity management and access, networking problems, AV/Conference room support, and hands-on support
- Coordinate with the IT team in daily duties ensuring high-quality service, as well as setting and maintaining directions for individuals and the team.
- Assist with various IT projects which include new office build-outs, conference room setups, employee desk relocation, and event space support
- Willingness to work outside of the box to satisfy and resolve requests and projects that come up.
- Take ownership of the SaaS products and services Honey utilizes in order to better provide services and support to our growing team
- At least 4-6 years experience in IT helpdesk and system administration
- At least 2 years experience leading or managing an IT Team
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations management
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- High level of proficiency with SSO tools and G-suite
- Previous experience supervising IT support team
- Have experience using an MDM to manage corporate devices
- Excellent project management and leadership skills with a strong ability to prioritize
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- You are a people person, as you will work with all members of the Honey team.
- Experience working in a predominantly Mac environment
- Familiarity with A/V systems and maintenance
- OSX, Windows 10, and IOS
Bonus Points For:
- Meraki SM and Networks
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.