IT Network Engineer at Wpromote
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Plan, forecast, and identify resource requirements for network systems as company grows in multiple office locations
- Design and establish virtual network within AWS to support Application Development
- Optimize network for cloud systems – cloud phone system(Nextiva), G Suite, Netsuite, Salesforce, etc.
- Establish secure network best practices to minimize risk
- Monitor network and perform environmental health checks
- Troubleshoot network issues
You Must Have
- 5 years of networking experience
- Experience working with Cisco Meraki networks -WAP, Firewall, Switches required
- Experience with AWS virtual network (VPC) and server infrastructure required
- Experience with optimizing network for cloud environments
- Strong knowledge of securing network – physical and virtual
- Strong knowledge of LAN concepts such as VLANs, Trunking, etc.
- Strong knowledge of optimizing network with cloud PBX systems – specifically Nextiva
- Working knowledge of AWS EC2 and S3
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows servers
- Fluent in packet analysis
- Experience with networking in primarily Mac environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as a team