- Set-up, configure, support, and maintain our network infrastructure
- Ownership of all our various ISPs
- Responsible for network/systems monitoring and alerting
- Participate in network architecture/design
- Implement most up to date to standards in Network Security
- Provide all tiers of support as it relates to IT systems
- Ensure high level of customer service and communication internally and externally
- Travel to satellite offices as needed
- CCNA certification required. CISSP & CEH is a plus
- Extensive work supporting a physical and virtual network infrastructure.
- High level experience supporting VPNs
- 5+ years of experience supporting Windows, macOS, and Linux in a corporate environment
- Experience with a ticketing system and handling a ticket queue
- Capable of lifting 25 pounds unassisted. Typical hardware includes firewalls, switches, servers, UPSes.
- Participates in after hours on-call support for computer, network and phone issues.
Nice to Have's:
- Exposure to Cisco Meraki
- Prior work with Zoom and VTC related hardware and software
- Familiarity with Azure Active Directory
- Experience with UCaaS/VOIP systems such as Ring Central and 8x8
- Knowledge of AWS VPCs
- Understanding of ITIL framework and its application
- Experience in a Zero trust/beyond corp environment is a plus
- Prior Start-Up experience