Who Are We:
When you leave work, do you miss it? Do you wish you were moving your work forward because you knew it would move your entire industry forward, we do.
The people here at Puffco don’t just create products — we create behavior changing experiences for a community in the millions, with more added every day. The mentality that drives the leadership at Puffco is based on passion and obsession, never by obligation. The excitement of a new idea turning into a tangible product that changes people’s lives is a rare gift, that we cherish daily.
Puffco has already produced the most awarded devices ever in our space, but for us, this is just the beginning. What we’ve created is truly special, and we’re looking for special people to help shape the future of our industry. Join Puffco and you join a family, and a community that you can directly impact. The possibilities are limitless, and the results dependent on how deep you care to dive in
What We’ve Achieved This Year:
- Listed by MG Magazine as one of the 50 best companies for which to work.
- Nominated for Engadget’s “Best Of CES”
- Featured on Vice, Netflix, HBO, and were one of the only products ever to be featured on the Cover of High Times magazine.
- Written about in Forbes, Rolling Stone, Billboard Magazine, and other publications now just tuning into the work we’ve been putting in when no one was paying attention.
- Grew 3x in revenue and 3x in scale, and we have no plans of slowing.
- Released the first-ever smart rig, the Puffco Peak, that created a mile-stone in consumer electronics that created massive appeal.
- Brought together the worlds of art and technology with the Puffco Glass Open. It stimulated the billion-dollar glass art industry, providing jobs and creating an impact far beyond what most consumer products can achieve.
- Vastly expanded our distribution to more than 51 different countries, leaving a global impression.
Who Are You:
We are looking for exceptional employees who are innovative forward thinkers, who are resourceful, motivated, and passionately committed to their trade. A driven self-starter with top notch organizational and detail-oriented skill set who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We here at Puffco possess these qualities and if you do too, then please read on!
What’s The Role About:
We have an immediate need for a IT Manager to support and safeguard Puffco’s cloud-based technology infrastructure, system availability, and perform Tier I - III support functions for end users. This position will be responsible for researching, planning, and managing various IT projects and rollouts. You will also drive innovation in the organization by helping other departments evaluate and select the right tools and systems, and by helping to develop and implement new processes and procedures. The ideal candidate will have a diverse IT background, with experience building, delivering, and support SaaS applications. This role will be required to have a working knowledge of Single Sign-On solutions, Office365 administration, and email filtering systems.
Some things you will be responsible for:
- Serves as Puffco’s helpdesk, providing Tier I, II, and III assistance to end users for general systems support, hardware, software, and applications; ensuring the highest quality customer service.
- Perform new user onboarding for hardware, software, and applications; continue to expand Puffco’s automation capabilities.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, application, and software issues, both in house and 3rd
- Enforce security policies and controls to maintain a strong security posture and protect end user data.
- Manages group policies, client software, and 3rd party IT and support suppliers.
- Contribute to the assessment, planning, acquisition, and implementation of tools and services, providing guidance and assistance to other departments.
- Development and implementation of best practices and SOPs, training material, and create simple user guides and videos.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery planning and testing activities.
- Interact with vendors in all phases of IT projects including post deployment service and warranty items.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
Some qualifications and skills we need you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Technology, or relevant experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a system administrator and 2+ years helpdesk experience.
- Passionate about technology, with the ability to communicate complicated technical information to non-technical users.
- Strong background in diverse IT systems, especially cloud applications and services
- Administrator experience with OneLogin or similar SSO, SAML integration, Office 365, Zendesk, Shopify, Dropbox, KnowB4, and Slack.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to adapt quickly to change and be up to date on new developments in the IT industry
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams to accomplish assigned responsibilities and tasks.
- Excellent project management skills
Perks and Benefits:
- Great office in Los Angeles Center Studios
- Casual and comfortable work environment
- Fun and open company culture
- Great Pay
- Flexible Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Snacks, lunches + so much more!
**Additional information about our company can be found at www.puffco.com.
Follow us on Instagram @Puffco