IT Help Desk Technician at InStride
- Offering technical assistance on the delivery, configuration, set up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Provide prompt and innovative solutions to level 1 support tickets.
- Escalate level 2 and level 3 tickets to the Manager, IT Service Operations with accurate descriptions of the problem and previously attempted solutions.
- Ensure that all service is delivered promptly and courteously
- Setup workstations for batches of new employees each week
- Technical troubleshooting support for employees
- Maintain accurate records of IT Assets deployed and in-stock
- Document, review, and improve existing or new procedures and workflows
- Respond to client support request tickets, calls, and emails
- Train employees on system and application use
- Follow up with users, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Excited by the challenge of helping to build a world-class technology team that delivers white glove service
- Exposure to enterprise level tools and systems such as GSuite, Okta, HRIS, JIRA.
- Ability to facilitate and enable people to collaborate with each other; and promote collaboration with partners e.g. with Universities, corporate clients and the team
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality