IT Help Desk Coordinator (Bilingual) at Apeel Sciences
About This Role
At Apeel Sciences, we look to nature to help the global food system improve quality, reduce waste, and ensure an abundant future for our planet. The IT team is responsible for maintaining and improving the business’s digital workspace. We are seeking a passionate bilingual IT Help Desk Coordinator who will support and maintain the Digital Workspace by providing support to employees. You will also participate in IT Trainings for English and Spanish speaking audiences.
What You'll Do
- Provide technical support to global employee base in both English and Spanish
- Participate in bilingual IT training
- Create/translate end user instructions for English and Spanish language employees
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve issues with desktops, laptops, projectors, printers, peripherals, wireless access points, and other systems or devices as needed
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
- Maintain internal and cloud-based servers and services
- Provisioning laptops and other devices for employee onboarding
- Assist in enforcing security policies
What You Bring
- The ability to speak Spanish fluently in a professional environment
- A passion for teaching technology to others
- Experience with Mac and Windows operating systems (Mac preferred).
- Basic networking knowledge
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of employees
- Self-starter; ability to work to work without heavy oversight
- Ability to manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Familiar and comfortable troubleshooting SaaS applications
- 1+ years of work experience in IT, or IT related role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
Apeel believes that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please note that Apeel Sciences does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Apeel Sciences.