What if you could use your skills to impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented IT Department Coordinator to join Procore’s journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As an IT Department Coordinator, you’ll support Procore’s Information Technology team with a range of projects in an agile environment. Successful candidates are proactive, resourceful, and flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of managing executive level and departmental needs.
This position will report to the IT Chief of Staff and is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA, on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Perform diverse administrative duties, including managing an active calendar of appointments, monitoring and responding to emails, organizing travel and agendas, and completing expense reports for Director level and above leaders
- Anticipate and solve complex scheduling issues and collaborate with all executive assistants and coordinators to organize calendar events and cross-department meetings
- Attend meetings as requested, take minutes, respond to any questions, and manage next steps
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Create and maintain strong and collaborative relationships within the Information Technology organization
- Manage the execution of special projects and research projects
- Conduct errands that provide organizational support and supply chain and ordering for office supplies, swag, business cards, etc.
- Manage purchasing and procurement process on behalf of the IT Leadership team
- Manage the onboarding processes for new hires for the IT organization
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of previous experience working as an office manager or executive assistant
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and always find the most productive and efficient way to stay organized and accomplish your objectives
- Customer service attitude - must be able to interface with all guests, employees, and executives
- Respect for confidential information
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office and Google Applications
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.