IT Asset Analyst
Procore is seeking an experienced IT Asset Analyst to join the IT Asset Management team. In this role, you'll solve problems with respect to cost, control, compliance, and business objectives. You'll be surrounded by exceptional colleagues and supported by incredibly helpful partner teams.
This position has the opportunity to be located in either Austin, TX or at our headquarters in Santa Barbara/Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Perform analytical, technical, and administrative work to support technology assets in the enterprise including installing, maintaining, troubleshooting, supporting, and controlling critical infrastructure components
- Develop and maintain credible and effective working relationships with employees demonstrating an understanding of business problems, IT strategies, issues, and priorities
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on hardware and software asset data; partner with accounting to ensure accuracy across ITAM and accounting data
- Serve as the liaison between IT and Procurement
- Maintain records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements
- Minimize organizational cost through product standardization and tracking
- Track quality throughout the product lifetime
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's in Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field or 2+ years experience in business analysis, project management, multiple technologies, frameworks, systems or other directly related experience
- Experience with software licensing and compliance highly desired; general computer hardware knowledge a must
- Working knowledge of business systems, department-specific system applications, programming and systems analysis procedures, and project techniques and practices
- Proficient knowledge of various software programs, including word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Requires proficient analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to elicit and analyze user requirements, interpret data, and effectively communicate conclusions in written reports
- Ability to function in a consultative role with exposure to leading projects
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to meet deadlines and working successfully both independently and in an interdependent environment
- Requires strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with both management and staff employees.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.