Information Security Manager
Cloudvirga is seeking an exceptional Information Security Manager to join our growing team in Orange County! The Information Security Manager will work as part of a passionate, agile Information Security and IT Operations team dedicated to delivering compliant, leading-edge systems and security to both our employees and customers. As a strategic member of the Cloudvirga team, we will rely on your expertise to direct, manage and supervise the Information Security function for our innovative Fin-Tech SaaS company. Your primary function will be to oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance of information security, including access management, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, infrastructure, and regulatory compliance. If you are looking to join a growth-stage FinTech company with an energetic, driven workforce looking to disrupt the mortgage industry, please keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Help develop, manage, and enforce security related policies and procedures
- Manage and support security-related relationships and compliance audits with QSAs, clients, etc.
- Participate in the design and deployment of new software systems, services, components, features, etc.
- Perform security risk assessments and vulnerability scanning with an emphasis on SaaS, and reviews of third-party services including integrated service providers
- Lead our server and network patch management program
- Manage system logs and all security-related infrastructure
- Work closely with other departments to architect secure solutions, and identify/resolve operational issues
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience with IT compliance frameworks such as ISO, SOC2 and PCI from a SaaS provider perspective
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise security tools – SIEM, IDS/IPS, WAF, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in web application security testing and managing remediations
- Experience in system administration in a mixed Windows/Linux production environment
- Experience in firewall, switch and router administration production environment
- 3+ years of experience securing cloud operating environments such as AWS/Azure/Office365
- Some experience in FinTech SaaS
- Deep knowledge of Windows/Linux system administration and Active Directory
- Deep knowledge of network security principals, best practices and industry standards
- Deep knowledge of IT security protocols and technologies such as PKI, TLS, etc.
- Hold one or more of the following professional security management certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Where You’ll Work:
Cloudvirga is a FinTech startup that is disrupting the lending industry with an intelligent consumer point of sale platform. We’re tackling the home loan process, while creating a better experience for consumers, reducing loan costs and time to close, and eliminating the hassle of multiple touch points. We encourage our employees to be innovative and we empower our teams to deliver creative solutions to automate the trillion-dollar home loan market. Having been adopted by several top lenders in the country, Cloudvirga is one of the fastest growing companies in this space!
We offer all full-time employees unlimited paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge, competitive base salaries, bonuses, equity, and affordable health coverage with generous company contributions.