Help Desk Engineer
We are looking for an IT Help desk Engineer to support our rapidly growing team. You will have the opportunity to improve the end-user experience, triage workflow in the ticketing system, and provide critical issue support to improve partner satisfaction.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide excellent technical service to all external and internal customers
- Uncover the root cause of issues providing request, incident, and challenge support
- Deliver hardware and software support, including the installation of new software and updates when required
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, and daily maintenance of Windows and Macintosh desktops and laptops
- Provide support for local and remote users who experience software or hardware problems
- Perform system software, application, and hardware updates
- Generate and maintain various types of documentation, and procedures as part of general systems support
Who You Are:
- You have demonstrated an ability to analyze and understand trends in the technology industry
- You understand the importance and value in communicating effectively with internal and external partners
- You value building meaningful relationships within the organization
- You are inviting and encourage those with questions or concerns to reach out for assistance
What You Bring:
- Confirmed technology and team leadership experience, having previously operated in a high-performance business environment
- Maintain a culture of entrepreneurship and utmost productivity.
- Experience selecting hardware and/or software solutions to meet current and future demands of the organization.
- Minimum 2+ years of success operating in a Help Desk environment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds