Help Desk Engineer
Tinder is looking for an IT Help desk Engineer to help own the internal IT help desk function for our rapidly growing team. You will identify opportunities to enhance the end user experience, manage workflow in the ticketing system, and provide escalation support to maximize stakeholder satisfaction.
In this role you will:
- Provide leadership to ensure outstanding technical service to all external and internal customers.
- Help oversee requests, incidents and problems, and determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver hardware and software support, including the installation of new software and updates when required.
- Assist in managing the relationship of all IT suppliers, vendors, consultants, and other experts.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, and daily maintenance of Windows and Macintosh desktops and laptops.
- Provide support for local and remote users who experience software or hardware problems.
- Perform system software, application, and hardware updates.
- Generate and maintain different types of documentation, and procedures as part of general systems support.
- Perform other job duties, as assigned.
We're looking for:
- Minimum 3+ years of success helping manage a Help Desk environment.
- Proven technology and team leadership experience, having previously operated in a high-performance business environment, maintaining a culture of entrepreneurship and extreme productivity.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and understand trends in the technology industry in order to select hardware and/or software solutions to meet current and future demands of the organization.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Daily catered lunches, an endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes, and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location