Fandango: IT Support Analyst at Fandango
The A/V & IT Helpdesk Technician provides Tier 1 support for incident and requests reported to the Fandango Help Desk. Responsibilities include initial assessment and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software or hardware products and A/V Equipment. The A/V & IT Helpdesk Technician will also provide tier I support to requests from Fandango end-users. A successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
- Provide basic support for NBCU imaged workstations and laptops
- Provide support with password resets for Fandango users using the NBCU Self Service Portal
- Support Windows 10 imaging and configurations using SCCM
- Support for MAC imaging and configurations using Jamf
- Provide basic troubleshooting and escalate to level 2 when needed.
- Provide support for workstation applications including Microsoft Office, Adobe, MS Outlook and Internet browsers
- Provide support for connectivity to the network(s)
- Provide support for network and application authentication and access
- Provide peripheral support including printers, external hard drives, and network connected devices
- Open and update tickets in Service Now for all work performed.
- Communicate with end users describing work being performed and status information
- Be aware of relevant service level targets and optimize work schedule in order to meet those targets
- Escalate issues as necessary in order to meet service level agreements
- Provide operational/troubleshooting support for audio visual systems located in Conference Rooms.
- Support and ensure all A/V Equipment is in working order. Support provided also includes installing, troubleshooting and maintaining audio visual devices as applicable.
- Report and escalate any malfunctions with A/V Equipment to vendor for immediate repair.
• Understanding and experience with IT HelpDesk processes in a corporate setting.
• Demonstrated knowledge of basic troubleshooting skills for MAC OS X and Windows hardware and software.
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at the company’s sole discretion. Work schedule for this role is Monday thru Friday, 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm.
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours (during crunch times!) per day including occasional weekends and holidays
• Excellent knowledge of A/V equipment functions and usage.
• IT helpdesk and A/V support experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to give instructions about operating A/V equipment.
• Excellent client facing skills, strong communication, professional demeanor required
• Able to work and communicate as a Team.
• Ability to plan and manage work responsibilities under time constraints, without direct supervision.
• Passionate about technology
• Eager to learn and stretch your boundaries
• Excited to hone your craft