ERP Systems Analyst
LegalZoom is the nation’s leading provider of personalized, online legal solutions and legal documents for small businesses and families. We are a high-growth, fast-paced company, with a mission to disrupt the legal industry by bringing great legal help to people at a reasonable price. We believe in hard work, passion for what we do and how we deliver, and innovation in all areas of the organization.
As part of this dynamic team, the Finance and Technology teams are seeking an Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”) Systems Analyst who could support ongoing system implementations and maintenance. We seek an individual who embraces challenges and can rely on his/her experience, educational background and sound judgment to support a global finance & all levels of technical teams.
The ERP Systems Analyst position will primarily responsible for engaging in new system implementations and supporting day today tasks related to ERP systems by acting as a liaison between the Technology team our Finance business users.
What you’ll do:
- Report to and assist the Director, Financial Systems
- Become the expert and provide technical support for all Finance applications
- Assess, interpret, and analyze system needs and requirements
- Responsible for issue tracking, logging, prioritizing and drive for resolutions
- Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of various data points and integrations
- Participate in administrative activities including provisioning and de-provisioning of applications
- Considers the business implications of the technology to the current and future business environment
- Show personal dedication on resolving system issues by providing excellent service and keeping high integrity
- Work with business users to select or create appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes met project specifications; uses scenarios to assist the end user in acceptance testing
- Managing upgrades and system enhancements
- Builds, fosters and maintains relationships, networks and alliances to meet goals and achieve results
- Liaise with external vendors to obtain support as needed and ensure the best delivery of services to the Company
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of information technology general controls and IT dependencies that required for internal controls over financial reporting
- B.S in technology, system operations or related disciplines
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the technology, software or SaaS industries
- Prior experience in implementation and supporting of Oracle ERP Cloud or other major ERP systems
- Knowledge of system development methodologies specially in the area of requirement gathering
- Experience in project management is required
- Ability to manage release cycles
- This individual must have exceptional research and troubleshooting aptitudes and be able to work with minimal supervision
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.