Email Marketing Manager
Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
As the Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing the strategy, planning, content development and execution for marketing initiatives across all CRM channels. You will be on the front lines helping Bird reach new audiences around the world and acquire new riders. This action-packed role involves testing new functionality, listening to user feedback, troubleshooting bugs, offering solutions, and collaborating with internal stakeholders to launch the next big event or marketing push.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute email, push, and in-app marketing strategies and communications via lifecycle, transactional/triggered, and promotional campaigns (end-to-end campaign production).
- Responsible for managing the planning, technical aspects and day-to-day operations of key email marketing, CRM and marketing automation systems for user engagement and retention
- Coordinate with internal partners (marketing / product managers / engineering) to ensure timely planning, creation, and deployment of all campaigns
- Own day-to-day communication and project coordination with internal clients
- Monitor CRM dashboards and report findings with the team
- Execute and report results of A/B and multivariate tests
- Support product managers in managing expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project management
What You'll Have
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in Marketing focused on Email, CRM, Product and/or Lifecycle
- Exceptional customer insights and written skills with ability to craft high-conversion emails, pushes, and other marketing messages for an e-commerce platform or brand
- Track record of driving measurable revenue and engagement via email and push notification strategy, business planning, tactics, technologies, operation
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with enterprise level CRM platforms (Braze, Leanplum, Urban Airship), and large list sizes (250,000+)
- Proven track record working with various, cross-functional, internal and external groups to deliver meaningful results on time and on budget with limited direction
- Ability to own a campaign from start to finish and ensure accuracy and attention to detail
- You are a self-starter and can seek out resources and partners in your projects to arrive at the right solution
- You thrive on getting your hands dirty and completing projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and keep up with a large volume of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative attitude and can take additional responsibility, say no when needed, and manage projects with mindfulness and discipline
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description