We're looking for an IT Director who will be responsible for managing and overseeing the FloQast Information Technology department. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring enterprise systems and processes scale with growth, fulfill business stakeholder requirements and meet Compliance and Security objectives. As the IT Director, you will be required to balance people management, leadership and technical leadership responsibilities and will lead the vision and roadmap for the department. You will build cross functional relationships with core departments, aligning department goals to build a best-in-class team. You'll play a fundamental role in shaping the future of IT at FloQast and your work will have significant impact and visibility.
FloQast is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and we are open to US based remote candidate applications.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
- Define and implement an IT vision and strategy that spans all enterprise operations and systems.
- Ensure IT systems and day to day operations are aligned with supporting the needs of business stakeholders and core functional departments.
- Create and maintain SLAs and change management processes to ensure the IT function exceeds customer expectations while maintaining Compliance and Security controls.
- Assess and implement new equipment, software and infrastructure to ensure IT systems scale with business growth targets.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of multi-disciplinary IT Engineers, growing the department according to business need, and to foster members’ career paths.
- Prepare and maintain the budget for all IT systems, software and hiring goals.
- Cultivate a culture of innovative, egoless, high trust problem solving.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals.
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Director or equivalent related experience.
- 8+ years of experience in Information Technology, Information Security, Management Information Systems, Software Engineering or equivalent field.
- Proven track record implementing and maintaining IT controls according to best practice frameworks or compliance standards.
- Strong understanding of computer systems, networks, security, telecommunications, databases, and storage systems.
- Strong ability to lead initiatives and manage resourcing for high impact projects. Strong ability to communicate proposals and ideas concisely to either stakeholders or IT team members.
- Strong problem-solving ability, making sound routine or complex decisions in a fast-paced technical environment.
- Demonstrated experience balancing commercial objectives with security and compliance obligations.
- Demonstrated experience hiring personnel, and coaching individuals’ performance to provide feedback and guidance in order to help team members grow professionally.
- Demonstrated experience managing and scaling operations in multiple disparate timezones, international experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience managing and representing a cost effective IT budget.
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Experience leading teams at organizations with a paying customer base (SaaS B2B, preferred, B2C or eCommerce).
- Familiarity with SOC, ISO or SOX compliance is a plus.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or related fields is a plus.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 1,000 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017:
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.