Cybersecurity Operations Analyst at Anduril
- Triages and investigates potential computer security incidents.
- Analyzes security logs from a variety of sources to include corporate, cloud, and operational networks.
- Proactively hunts for threats across Anduril’s environment.
- Researches emerging attacker tradecraft and engineers robust monitoring and detection logic to mitigate.
- Background in security operations, incident response, intrusion detection, or forensics.
- Knowledge of modern attacker tradecraft and techniques as outlined in MITRE ATT&CK.
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac, and Linux operating system internals and logging mechanisms.
- Knowledge of event monitoring tools like Splunk or other SIEMs.
- Familiarity with disparate environments including cloud systems and endpoints.
- 2+ years experience as security operations analyst or incident handler
- Have participated in real world incidents involving intrusion detection, response, and remediation
- Familiarity with embedded / IoT systems
- Familiarity with Zero Trust / BeyondCorp principles
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python and Powershell
- Secret or TS/SCI clearance (or willingness to be cleared)