Business Systems Analyst - Mortgage at Cloudvirga
Cloudvirga has a tremendous opportunity for a proactive, analytical Business Systems Analyst to join our Product Team. Cloudvirga is revolutionizing the mortgage processing landscape with our innovative, disruptive SaaS solutions. You will be the critical link between the business and development teams in defining exact specifications of considered and planned enhancements to our products. Your contribution will be highly valued and paramount to our success as we continue to revolutionize the approach of delivering cost savings and innovation to the mortgage industry. Highly collaborative, critical thinkers with mortgage industry background will be considered above the rest and will surely flourish in this role. This position is based in Irvine, CA. If this sounds like a great fit, then read on!
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with product managers, project managers and development leaders to define project scope, vision and identification of constraints, dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues
- Translate conceptual business and user requirements into functional requirements and use cases in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers and the quality assurance team. Includes data mapping, decision tables, and rules
- Elicit business and user requirements via workshops, customer meetings, workflow storyboards, user stories, process modeling, analysis of competitive systems and other methods
- Produce and manage those requirements within the Team Foundation Server (TFS) agile management tool and Aha product management tool
- Work with peers, stakeholders and project teams to prioritize requirements and gain approval on defined requirements
- Manage the status of requirements and the underlying feature throughout the project lifecycle
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of requirements according to the established process to product managers, project managers, development leaders and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood as they occur
- Facilitate and participate in quality peer review processes to ensure requirements are complete, consistent, comprehensible, feasible, and conform to standards
- Work with UX designers to develop UX prototypes of interfaces based on the user requirements
- Validate that test cases provide full coverage of requirements and participate in defect triage
- Perform quality control and other analysis of features to verify objectives were satisfied and that manual processes that are now automated are as efficient as possible
- Drive and support defect resolution on assigned initiatives and features post-release as needed
- Work with technical writers and/or marketing through the release process to ensure customers have necessary knowledge of all new initiatives and features
We’re Looking For Someone Who Has:
- Significant relevant experience in mortgage lending and/or mortgage technology; Specific experience in the mortgage origination segment within those areas is highly preferred
- 7+ years prior business analysis or equivalent requirements experience including proven experience and aptitude for supporting development engagements within an agile, matrix development organization comprised of stakeholders from the business, architecture, development, quality control, PMO and release management
- Highly analytical with the intuitive nature to follow the data end to end from our system through integration partners to the final destination
- Extensive experience with UML modeling including context diagrams and Use Case modeling (identifying and describing use cases, actors, etc.), domain model diagrams (entity relationship modeling) and activity diagrams
Where You’ll Work:
Cloudvirga is a FinTech software company that is disrupting the lending industry with an intelligent consumer point of sale platform. We’re tackling the home loan process, while creating a better experience for consumers, reducing loan costs and time to close, and eliminating the hassle of multiple touch points. We encourage our employees to be innovative and we empower our teams to deliver creative solutions to automate the trillion-dollar home loan market. Having been adopted by several top lenders in the country, Cloudvirga is one of the fastest growing companies in this space!
We are located in the heart of Irvine's technology hub in UCI Research Park. We offer all full-time employees unlimited paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge, competitive base salaries, bonuses, equity, and affordable health coverage with generous company contributions.