Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard is looking for a Bug & Incident Manager to serve as a liaison between Global Support and our P.E.D (Product, Engineering and Development) teams. This independent contributor role will be a leader within Global Support, identifying and implementing best practices in the areas of Bug and Incident Management.
As a Bug Manager, you will co-develop and implement the feedback mechanisms to ensure actionable coaching is provided to our frontline teams referring ‘bugs’ to P.E.D. You will analyze tickets at scale to make prioritization recommendations to directly improve the customer experience and mitigate inbound support volume. You will work with Engineering to better understand the body of work sent referred, assessing opportunities to further empower the Global Support team and expand our service offerings through training and extended technical access.
As the Major Incident Manager, you will lead all high-priority incidents from a support & customer perspective. You will engage with P.E.D. to understand the status of an outage, coordinate participation from Global Support, and take responsibility for internal and customer-facing communications. As a technical expert and thought leader, you will engage others to gather context/details and challenge timelines to ensure achievable expectations are set with our customers. You are always considering the next steps and backup plans at every opportunity, in an effort to avoid getting stuck without any clear options to proceed and to keep things moving towards resolution.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Can communicate appropriately with customers at both technical and C Levels.
- Has high-level knowledge of how the different AuditBoard services interact with each other
- Ability to size up a situation, assess the effectiveness of various tactics/strategies, and make rapid decisions on appropriate courses of action
- Has flexibility, and is able to listen to expert feedback, modifying plans on the fly as necessary
- Has been involved in multiple high-severity, high priority incident responses, either as a spectator or as an active participant
- Understands how to use The 5 Whys to ask questions that get to the real root of the problem
- Has certification(s) in Incident Management (CEIM), Security Incident Management (CSIRT), program management/project management, Six Sigma, Scrum, or similar
- Has gravitas, takes command, and is willing to kick people off a call to remove distractions, even if it's the CEO
- Has SQL, API integrations, and technical support experience
What? As an AuditBoard Global Support Leader you will:
- Orchestrate all incident management responses for high priority incidents
- Track occurrence of bugs to understand customer impact and assign Engineering priority
- Own the incident record, ensuring the accuracy of data across teams, products, timelines, root cause, severity, and customer impact
- Ensure all necessary teams are actively engaged in the impact assessment, triage, and remediation of incidents
- Ensure timely and relevant communications and escalations are delivered to stakeholders within SLA
- Partner on all high severity incident post-mortems and betterment identification, tracking, and delivery to help make all teams better.
- Ensure high-quality production incident reports and remediation plans are delivered to customers within SLA. Manage significant customer escalations that do not rise to the level of a widespread outage.
- Diagnose and resolve process issues with customer escalations that impede responsiveness
Building and retaining customer trust is our number 1 priority at AuditBoard. At no time is that trust more tested than when customers experience an incident (an outage or a bug). Equally, there is no greater opportunity to solidify customer trust when we respond appropriately to these situations. Bug and Incident Management play a pivotal role in solving incidents to preserve and build customer trust. This role is crucial to the AuditBoard mission.
This position will be remote. The majority of the AuditBoard engineering and Tier 2 Support teams are located on the West Coast, however, we are expanding globally. This role will be expected to meaningfully engage during stakeholder working hours and outages- whenever they may occur.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, and vision
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!