VP, Paid Offline Growth at Albert
Things You're Good At
- Planning: you take a systematic approach to work, defining measurable goals and objectives for each project.
- Executing: you’ve been in the weeds and developed campaigns yourself.
- Strategic: while you’re happy to roll up your sleeves, you love building scalable practices and have built a paid offline machine across OTT, TV, Billboard, Podcasts, Print and more.
- Data-driven: you are an analytics monster and know attribution inside out.
- Collaborating: you’re comfortable working closely with key stakeholders to develop and deliver effective campaigns.
- Managing: you're good at leading a team, empowering your direct reports, and making their success your top priority.
- Creative: you have a keen eye for what the consumer wants, born out of experience and can direct resources appropriately to get the most use out of our ads.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience managing paid offline growth campaigns at product-driven consumer technology companies.
- A history of success running paid growth campaigns on Podcasts, Billboards, TV, OTT, Print ad platforms at the budget scale of seven-to-eight figures.
- A track record of managing and optimizing budgets to establish KPIs.
- Insane analytical skills. You use Excel, Google Analytics (and preferably Chartio, Looker or Tableau) before making decisions.
- Solid project management, leadership, and communication skills. Experience hiring, managing, and leading a team.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 401K Match
- Premium health, vision, and dental insurance fully covered by Albert
- Free lunch daily