At ZestFinance, we’re changing the way finance works, from how people borrow money to the way that credit decisions are made. Our ZAML platform is used by some of the world's largest companies to transform their credit businesses. We are looking for a VP of Marketing to help us with our next phase of growth and to lead, develop and grow all aspects of marketing.
Who are you?
You have an attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into a story that resonates with our target customer through content creation, and then make sure that your customers see products that are elegant and simple. You are the important nexus between product development and external audiences. You have a talent for collaborating with product managers, users, and sellers. You are eager to dive into a complex space, collaborate with the leadership team to develop and execute a strategy.
In this role you will:
- Lead the growth of our organization by creating, optimizing, and managing successful Demand Marketing campaigns that attract new qualified leads and convert them into clients;
- Drive a successful B2B Content Marketing strategy that leverages engaging thought leadership content to build trust and establish a community of future prospects;
- Work closely with Sales leadership to develop the right mix of Inbound Marketing and Account Based Marketing to drive a single, unified go-to-market strategy
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through all relevant channels (email, event, social, etc.);
- Take a data driven approach to marketing campaigns and be able to combine process-oriented thinking and data analysis with creative ideation and strategy development;
- Develop market-driven positioning and messaging that differentiates your company and its solutions in the market;
- Lead the sales enablement process, providing product training and collateral to help sales teams achieve revenue goals;
- Collaborate with data analysis, product management and engineering teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core marketing messages;
- Product launch: support the launch of new products and assist the cross-functional implementation of the plan;
- Develop and maintain budget with a keen eye on fiscal responsibility and cost per acquisition metrics that deliver return against lifetime value analysis
We are looking for:
- BA/BS degree; MBA is a plus
- 12+ years growth marketing experience delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies, with a focus on B2B marketing
- Exceptional leadership skills and proven ability to attract, develop, manage and mentor top talent
- Experience running successful Content Marketing, Inbound Marketing, and Account Based Marketing programs in an enterprise B2B environment
- Must possess an understanding of media metrics, campaign tracking and optimization to establish clear measures of success and build compelling stories with data;
- Ability to develop, execute, and communicate a long-term strategic vision, while also balancing immediate priorities and opportunities;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create effective messaging and tell compelling stories about our products and business to any audience – whether it’s our consumers, internal team, or industry at large;
- Experience leading marketing in both startup and established company environments is a plus
- Possess an entrepreneurial and founder mindset, ready to take on tasks outside of role with strong agility to change and to be flexible/resilient.
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Competitive salary and equity grants
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Dog friendly office with lounge areas, video games and gigantic jigsaw puzzles
- On-site gym with employee run fitness classes
- Generous family leave policy (6 month maternity leave/3 month paternity leave)
- Tuition reimbursement, conference allowance and Zest talks
- Complimentary massages, manicures, pedicures and more
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants and fully stocked kitchen
ZestFinance, Inc. applies its unique credit-decisioning technology platform — based on data science and machine learning — to help lenders effectively predict credit risk so they can increase revenues, reduce risk and ensure compliance. ZestFinance was founded in 2009 by Douglas Merrill and a team of former Google employees with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
We are committed to diversity in hiring, professional development, and everyday discussion. Zest is determined to hire crazy smart people who are different from each other to create broad thinking, lots of different ideas, and by extension, the best team possible.