VP OF CORPORATE MARKETING
Through brilliant people, innovative technology and operational excellence, TaskUs is the rocket fuel behind some of the soaring successes our clients have experienced!
So what does a Vice President of Corporate Marketing do? You will be responsible for creating and implementing a marketing strategy that drives the TaskUs brand forward, creates inbound leads, converts prospects in our sales funnel and delivers content, optimizes digital channels, manages marketing campaigns. You will oversee events, PR and social media marketing initiatives that educate, influence, activate and monetize prospect and client engagement across all programs and segments.
Additionally, you will be responsible for all corporate branding, corporate marketing, corporate internal and external communication, and public relations to activate the TaskUs brand for the purposes of brand awareness and credibility for prospective clients and talent.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Manage all members of the Marketing Department, directly or indirectly based on organization chart, on an ongoing basis to ensure each team member is:
- Autonomous – does not require a daily to-do list
- Productive – is accomplishing specific goals outlined each quarter
- Supported – by hosting weekly 1:1 meetings and actively providing and accepting constructive feedback
- Administer Performance Improvement Plans (PIP) as needed.
- Determine if and when additional department team members are needed.
- Manage outside vendors including public relations and branding agencies.
- Plan and administer annual budget.
- Create annual and quarterly department goals.
- Determine benchmarks and metrics for success of marketing campaigns.
- Stay abreast to industry trends, competitors, and technology.
- Develop TaskUs’ go-to-market strategy including market segmentation, market intelligence, target audience, buyer personas, value proposition, channel and marketing outlet strategies, and unique selling proposition.
- Position TaskUs as a CX and BPO thought leader by overseeing the production of exceptional content weekly to be distributed on social media, blog, website, and marketing / sales materials.
- Create focused account-based marketing campaigns.
- Overhaul and continually modify company website that is clean, fresh, and revolutionary; is fully functional across all platforms and devices; and exemplifies TaskUs’ expertise and value proposition.
- Utilize target audience to direct sales enablement marketing campaigns and communications to drive inbound and outbound lead generation and sales funnel acceleration including but not limited to:
- Content – architect case studies, sell sheets, corporate decks, blog posts, white papers, videos, infographics, RFP support, by buyer type and stage in the funnel.
- Digital advertising – search and display, remarketing, and video campaigns across Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Website and SEO – Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools to track website visitors, conversion funnels, channel performance, and SEO opportunities.
- Email marketing – drip campaigns and newsletters.
- Social media – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Events – company hosted events and outside events to attend and sponsor.
- Traditional media – print, billboards, radio, and podcast.
Analyst Inquiry Firms:
- Maintain relationship with analyst inquiry firm, Gartner, and host formal Vendor Briefings.
- Engage with key analysts through regularly scheduled inquiry calls.
- Be the research and analyst liaison for all internal departments.
- Advocate to be included in analyst research.
- Engage with public relations agency to ensure TaskUs is positively positioned in market. Key target publications include WSJ, Financial Times, Economist, and New York Times. Facilitate weekly communications and supply PR firm with pitch ideas.
- Maintain media relations, draft press releases, and approve all media copy.
- Curate empirical evidence and primary research content.
- Apply for industry awards and recognition.
- Administer and market founders’ podcast series.
- Develop a new TaskUs logo and roll out globally across all international sites and communication outlets. Administer accompanying brand campaigns across traditional and digital outlets to elevate and amplify the TaskUs brand, credibility, and awareness.
- Create brand standardization guide and localized brand champion network; ensure global adherence to brand standards with allowance for cultural influence.
- Develop a cohesive TaskUs voice that is evident in all marketing material, internal corporate-wide communications, and all external facing content.
Global Recruitment and Brand Marketing:
- Mentor existing global sites (headquarters and Philippines) on recruitment and brand marketing efforts.
- Direct recruitment and brand marketing strategy for new sites (San Antonio). Assist in hiring and training local talent to administer operations.
- Approve large-scale, public recruitment marketing efforts while allowing for individual site autonomy.
Internal Corporate Communications:
- Overhaul internal communications platforms and delivery methods to ensure global cohesion.
- Develop founder- and executive-led communication across the entire organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to produce compelling direct mail copy, sales materials marketing collateral
- Engaging business writer who can communicate complicated topics in a simple, thought-provoking manner
- Strategic thinker – ability to make data-driven business decisions
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Experience working with Adobe creative suite
- Comfortable thinking on your feet and working through ambiguity
- An eye for design – able to quickly spec out and wireframe throw website redesigns, presentations & more
- Quick learner – must be eager to independently learn about the latest technologies, solutions and platforms
- A passion for technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing / Business or related communications field. Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred.
- 10+ years content marketing experience.
- 10+ years branding and positioning experience.
- 10+ years in B2B marketing experience.
- Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience advocating for content strategy best practices, principles, and methodology
- Experience in an agency or similar client services environment is preferred
- Has worked at a startup before (plus)