Things you're good at:
- Strategic: you've set the go-to-market brand strategy at a hyper-growth DTC or B2C consumer product and have built scalable practices in creative/content marketing and communications.
- Analytical/Data-driven: you use data to drive your decisions, knowing what to identify as KPIs and subsequently raise to executives and what is irrelevant.
- Happy to roll up your sleeves: you lead by example and no task is beneath you. Need to upload an ad to Facebook yourself? No problem!
- Planning: you take a systematic approach to work, defining measurable goals and objectives for each project.
- Managing: you're good at leading a team, empowering your organization and making their success your top priority.
- Create plans to drive customer activation, engagement, retention and loyalty.
- Develop and execute new marketing programs. You will tinker and experiment with innovative and experimental communication and branding programs, a/b test and analyze the data to gauge effectiveness.
- Build a brand strategy to increase visibility and drive business across all platforms.
- Work cross-functionally with the executive leadership team and other departments.
- 5+ years of experience running brand at a hyper-growth organization leading multiple teams.
- You have successfully led a brand team in a modern D2C company within the subscription-mobile space.
- A track record of managing and optimizing budgets to establish KPIs.
- Expert in Branding, MarComm and Digital Marketing.
- Strong understanding of the Fintech space is preferred but not mandatory.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401k match
- Free lunch