Vice President, Marketing & Customer Engagement at The Landline Company
Vice President of Marketing & Customer Engagement – The Landline Company
About The Landline Company:
Landline is a mobility company creating innovative solutions to bridge gaps in modern transportation networks. Guided by our founders’ deep experience in air travel planning and strategy, Landline combines superior technology and product experience, strategic marketing partnerships, and airline-like safety and operational standards to achieve our mission of providing underserved communities with affordable scheduled connections to their major airports.
Through our launch partnership with Sun Country Airlines, customers in Duluth, MN and Mankato, MN now have access to affordable air travel via Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. Passengers travel to Minneapolis on state-of-the-art luxury motor coaches and enjoy seamless luggage transfer to and from Sun Country flights on Landline journeys.
Care for our communities. Be obsessive about the needs of our customers. Take care of each other and ourselves. Operate with kindness, integrity and ingenuity.
The successful candidate will enthusiastically obsess about how the mission and values of Landline are communicated to our customers and the communities we serve. Within the company, the VP of Marketing & Customer Engagement will be the voice of the customer and understand how that voice translates into effective marketing strategies and campaigns. This is an incredible opportunity to own the growth and development of one of the most exciting new companies in the transportation space. You will shape the voice of Landline and grow our loyal customer base.
The Vice President of Marketing & Customer Engagement will oversee all facets of Landline’s marketing strategy and operations. This includes shaping and managing our brand’s positioning, championing our offline and digital marketing, leading our external communication and social media efforts, and driving our marketing analytics. This position will report to our CEO and be a part of the company's executive team located at Landline’s corporate headquarters - Hawthorne Municipal Airport in Los Angeles County, California.
- Develop and execute Landline’s marketing strategy, increasing awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Design, manage and optimize our digital marketing platform; develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform strategy and product.
- Manage and optimize our email marketing platform, including execution of creative and analytics.
- Manage our social media channels with a focus on engagement growth, including execution of creative and analytics.
- Offer insights to better understand and represent the voice of the customer.
- Manage the internal commercial planning function with the ability to lead and grow a small team.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders – including product, user experience, design, analytics, and creative – to drive marketing roadmaps, strategy and execution.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-7 years of industry experience in marketing.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities, with the ability to develop creative, non-traditional solutions for challenging problems.
Experience in the following:
1. Market research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development and campaign execution.
2. Developing and executing holistic marketing strategies successfully.
3. Planning and rolling out community marketing campaigns.
4. Developing and executing effective social media, digital marketing, and email marketing programs.
- Expertise using digital marketing tools.
- Experience working with and directing WordPress projects.
- Passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs.
- An entrepreneurial spark and the willingness to get on the ground in grassroots-style campaigns.
The Landline Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.