Dave is a banking app on a mission to create financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential. Dave's financial tools, including its debit card and spending account, help its more than 10 million customers bank, budget, avoid overdraft fees, find work and build credit.
Dave is a virtual-first company, which means there is no preference on where team members get their work done. Employees are able to live anywhere in the United States, with the only exception of Hawaii for now. For those who want to work in an office setting on a more regular basis, we will eventually open offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others and just announced our plans to go public by the end of 2021.
Dave is looking for an experienced, performance driven and resourceful User Acquisition Manager to lead the expansion and diversification of Dave’s growth channels and demand generation efforts.
The ideal person for this role has a passion for our mission with a strategic mind to help grow our business and establish Dave as America’s FinTech brand. We want you to help raise the bar of Dave’s user acquisition strategy bringing fresh ideas to and pushing us to the next level.
You will partner with stakeholders across the business to deliver user acquisition and re-engagement marketing for the full suite of products that Dave has to offer. You will own a substantial marketing budget and drive growth by building, measuring, optimizing and scaling a portfolio of paid media channels including paid, search and social channels. Success in the position requires expert problem-solving and experimentation skills, a strong analytical and growth hacker mentality, and a true passion for growth and performance marketing.
What You'll Do
- Lead growth and optimization strategy across paid media channels with the focus on managing the agency relationship and onboarding new acquisition channels
- Own project management and create processes to efficiently optimize and execute growth initiatives against timeframes, resources and budget
- Develop hypotheses and implement testing strategies to drive growth using creative/copy, audience segmentation, ad placements, keywords etc
- Understand retargeting strategy across Dave paid marketing to help build and define full-funnel retargeting program
- Partner with analytics to identify performance trends and develop insights to help influence decisions for paid media strategy
- Monitor and report out on key performance metrics to leadership
- Develop relationships with channel and technology partners to ensure we're following best practices and gaining access to relevant betas
- Boost organic website traffic through the combined implementation of keyword-driven and technical SEO tactics
What You'll Need
- 2+ years experience in growth/user acquisition roles
- Experience in media planning, buying, and campaign management across major ad platforms (Facebook, TikTok, Google, Apple)
- Have a thorough understanding of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava)
- Proven experience working with creative teams to put out high-quality and creative advertising campaigns that drive growth
- Experience working with product and engineering teams to test and optimize products for growth
- Comfort managing risk within a fast-paced environment
- A firm grasp of analytics and metrics, user funnels, and creative testing
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to convey analytical insights to non-technical partners
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Flexible work hours
• Generous paid parental leave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.