User Acquisition Manager
We’re looking for a passionate, hands-on marketer who is interested in solving one of the world's largest problems, financial inclusion. Our team is doing cutting-edge work in data science and machine learning, using unique data to give people in emerging markets access to credit — something they’ve never had before. This role will be a major contributor to realizing the vision of unlocking financial access, choice, and control for underserved people globally.
The User Acquisition Manager will develop and implement our paid acquisition strategy across all markets. The ideal candidate is analytical, has a knack for optimization and holds experience running large scale direct response campaigns.
- Launch, manage, and optimize paid campaigns across Facebook and search
- Monitor, optimize, and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Coordinate with the brand/creative team to provide recommendations on ad creative and copy based on performance
- Manage and streamline the integration of all marketing data with existing analytics stack
- Help shape the development of technical tools designed to streamline UA operations and analysis
- Interface with regional marketers to localize each campaign
- Develop app store optimization (ASO) strategies to ensure that all our apps appear at the top of the search results and to maximize install conversion rate
- 2+ years of mobile user acquisition experience on Facebook and search
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a performance marketing budget across top marketing channels
- Ample knowledge about the mobile advertising industry
- Strong analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement, campaign performance and optimizations
- Creative problem-solving acumen, with the analytical rigor to verify or invalidate assumptions
- Strong experience conceiving, testing, and optimizing ad creatives
- Humility, empathy, true collaborator, service-oriented attitude of “Customer First”
We strongly believe that inclusion fosters innovation and we’re proud to have a diverse team with a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We focus on hiring talented people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tala is the leading mobile technology and data science company committed to financial inclusion globally. Millions of people have borrowed through Tala's smartphone app, which provides instant, personalized credit to underserved customers in East Africa, Southeast Asia, and Latin America. Tala is backed by leading venture and impact investors including PayPal, Revolution Growth, IVP, and Lowercase Capital. Tala is headquartered in Santa Monica with additional offices in Nairobi, Manila, Dar Es Salaam, Mexico City, and Bangalore.