User Acquisition Manager - Web
Greater LA Area
We are looking for a User Acquisition Manager - Web to help grow GOAT and Flight Club's web presence and attract new customers through various marketing channels. As a member of the Marketing and Communications team, the ideal candidate will be highly data-driven and comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of user acquisition campaigns spanning both acquisition and retention.
In this role you will:
- Build, manage, monitor, test and optimize web campaigns (Google, Facebook, Snapchat, and more) to increase performance in acquisition and remarketing.
- Develop our affiliate marketing strategy and manage the process of scaling out these efforts.
- Test new channels to scale growth for the business in new and existing markets.
- Support our SEO efforts utilizing web campaign data and analytics to drive insight and strategy.
- Work closely with account managers, marketing and other teams to execute coordinated strategic campaigns.
- Partner with the app acquisition and growth analytics team to fully understand how web and app affect each other and create strategies to improve customer lifetime value.
- Collaborate with Data Science to improve our user-level tracking, CRO, attribution modeling and new projects as they come.
- Closely monitor, measure and report on campaign performance, budgeting and conduct ad hoc analysis.
- Utilize our customer LTV models to truly understand the impact of paid marketing and make strategic changes.
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or equivalent hands-on experience considered.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field (media buying, acquisition marketing, SEM, digital marketing)Experience in SEM and how to work cross-functionally to improve our web visibility.
- Strong excel and analytical skills - must be able to clean raw data into actionable insights.
- Mastery of marketing funnels and the economics of user acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with stakeholders.
- Experience with DSPs, DMPs, Dynamic and Rich Media creative a plus.
- Proficiency in SQL a plus.
- E-commerce experience a huge plus.
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through our innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description