Dave is the finance version of David and Goliath taking on the big banks. A financial friend to the millions of Americans who use the app, Dave helps with budgeting, building credit, finding work and accessing money to cover immediate expenses before payday. Instead of mandatory fees, Dave lets users pay what they think is fair through a ‘tip’ based model. Dave users plant a tree for each % tip they leave when taking an advance, resulting in tens of millions of trees planted.
We are choosing to build a quality team vs a large team. You will be a formative part of our company culture moving forward. To that point, we want someone that can take ownership of a project from beginning to end and can do it on their own. We’ll be there to support you but not hold your hand.
Sure, we’ve checked all the boxes you’d expect from a fast-moving startup, but the best thing we can offer you is a supportive environment for learning and opportunities for personal/professional growth.
We're looking for a User Acquisition Associate to grow our user base. You’ll be focused on growing and scaling Dave’s accounts by driving lower customer acquisition costs and also increasing overall spend. As a member of the Marketing team, the ideal candidate is an asset Week 1, has a passion for optimization and efficiency, and has experience running successful performance marketing campaigns at scale. We’re looking for someone who is driven, analytical, strategic, obsessed with marketing spend efficiency, and will love being part of our close-knit team.
- Launch, manage, and optimize paid acquisition campaigns.
- Closely monitor, measure, and report on campaign and channel performance.
- Compiling weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with key performance metrics.
- Developing copy for all campaigns and work with the creative team to define creatives needed for all campaigns.
- Seek, test, and evaluate new advertising partners to drive efficient and effective campaign performance.
- Experience with campaign optimization and understanding of metrics that drive user acquisition.
- 1-3+ years of mobile media buying experience with a strong track record of successful results.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work independently but thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic and analytical, comfortable using data to inform decisions but also highly creative and resourceful.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong initiative to drive results and solve problems.
· Premium PPO Medical and Dental, and Vision Insurance plan.
· Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and your dependents
· Generous and flexible PTO
· Catered lunch 3x/week
· Generous equity
· Flexible work hours
· 401(k) savings plan
· Central location
· Generous paid parental leave
· 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
· An open and fun office space with room for socializing - outside patio, hammock, and basketball hoop
· A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.