About Spring Labs:
Spring Labs is transforming that way that data is shared through the creation of the Spring Protocol -- a blockchain-based protocol that enables the creation of data marketplaces to facilitate the sharing of private & secure information. The first use case for the Spring Protocol is the creation of a data marketplace for consumer credit and identity data, effectively disrupting the existing bureau system and building a more transparent, fair, secure, and cost-effective solution for both consumers and banks/lenders.
To-date, Spring Labs has raised $15.8mm in seed funding from some of the top VCs and blockchain funds in the world, including August Capital, Pritzker Group, Jump Capital, Multicoin Capital, and Wavemaker Genesis.
If you're someone who wants to work at the bleeding edge of nascent technology, push yourself and collaborate with a resourceful and highly-motivated team, and strive to build a more secure, open, and transparent world of data sharing, then we would love to hear from you!
About the Technical Writer Role:
We're looking for a Technical Writer to join our Product team and write documentation for internal and external use, including technical guides, API documentation, and FAQs. As a member of the team, you will interface with developers, QA teams, and project managers to identify critical documentation needs and create engaging, accurate content.
- Write documentation for developers, including "how to" guides, reference manuals, technical overviews, and more
- Create internal resources about features or processes
- Edit documents for accuracy and style
- Continuously validate, test, review, and edit new and existing documentation for clarity, conciseness, style and quality
- Author white papers, presentations, think pieces and other content for a variety of internal and external audiences
- 5+ years experience writing technical documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Outstanding attention to detail, especially regarding formatting and grammar
- Must be able to write for a diverse user base with varying levels of technical experience
- Excellent procedural analysis; ability to create concise, task-based user documentation
Additional Qualifications (Preferred, Not Required)
- Experience in creating documentation plans, and project and process management during plan execution
- Experience working closely with engineering and product management teams
- Ability to read and understand source code (e.g. Python, Ruby, Go, Swift, C#) programming languages or technical experience with software development
- Experience in content management systems and/or help tools
Spring Labs Core Values
- "Everyone is a Founder"
- Operate with Integrity
- Work Hard, Have Fun
- The Best Ideas Win/No Ego
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.