- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social commerce, and display advertising campaigns.
- Take ownership to grow the e-commerce channel with a laser-focus on new customer acquisition and conversion.
- Develop customer segmentation and lifecycle marketing plans
- Establish our product positioning, messaging, and outline our key points of differentiation
- Monitor performance KPIs for changes in trends, share insights and make recommendations to the marketing team.
- Act as an advocate and champion for the business unit to build company-wide awareness and educate internal organizations.
- Configure and use website/marketing analytics and testing platforms to measure the performance of experiments
Read Full Job Description