Specialist, Advertising Operations at Weedmaps
Specialist, Ad Operations
The Revenue team is the driving force of Weedmaps and we are looking to add a Specialist to our Ad Operations team to support a busy and growing Sales team. Based in our Irvine office, a successful Ad Ops Specialist will be able to administer sales processes at a high velocity and with a high rate of accuracy, and will be passionate about driving forward the success of our team through continuous improvement. The right person will be comfortable operating in a high volume operational environment, and will be able to adapt quickly to change, while maintaining a positive attitude.
The impact you'll make:
- Partner with sales teams and ads specialists to ensure sales of Weedmaps advertising products are correctly booked and flighted
- Administer core processes for Weedmaps advertising products:
- Audit assets received from clients
- Campaign flighting/management via ad server
- Opportunity and Insertion order creations
- Monitor ads traffic/performance to ensure proper delivery
- Surfacing any irregularities in Ads Policy (Asset Submissions, Variations, Changes & Edits)
- Proactively identify ways to streamline the campaign workflow and identify more efficient ways to work or opportunities for automation
- Work with Lead to develop and implement improvements in ads process + tooling
- Support in developing processes and training materials focused on new ad product launches
- Keep Leads informed about status of ads operational processes and KPIs
What you've accomplished:
- BS / BA Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in Ad operations, or other high-volume operational teams
- 1-2 years of experience in Google Ad Manager or other advertising servers
- Experience working with digital media is preferred
- Understanding of digital media technologies, tagging, ad serving, media and site metrics
- Familiarity with, and interest, in cannabis industry, digital media, sales, and operations
- Comfort with, and ability to operate at an aggressive, accelerated, iterative pace in a dynamic environment
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present with diverse range of stakeholders
- 100% employee covered Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits AND 80% dependent covered Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- HMO (California residents only) and PPO option offered through United Healthcare
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: 100% match on the first 1%. 50% match from 2-6% of employee contributions
- 3 weeks PTO (accrued) and 5 sick days (immediate)
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits: accident insurance, short and long term disability, flexible spending accounts, life Insurance, critical illness insurance
- Basic Life/AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment)
- 11 company holidays
- Catered lunch and snacks provided while working in the office
- Monthly snack boxes sent straight to your doorstep as we work remotely
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Corporate events
- All the equipment that you need to get your work done
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Founded in 2008, Weedmaps is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry. Our suite of cloud-based software and data solutions includes point of sale, logistics and ordering solutions that enable customers to scale their businesses while complying with the complex and disparate regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. In addition, our platform provides consumers with information regarding cannabis products across web and mobile platforms, including listing local retailers and brands, facilitating product discovery and allowing consumers to educate themselves on cannabis and its history, uses and legal status. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Weedmaps employs more than 400 professionals around the world, with offices including Barcelona, Denver, New York, Phoenix and Toronto.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Weedmaps team!