Social Media Strategist
Who We Are
Feals (feals.com) is a wellness startup with offices in Los Angeles and Denver. We're providing a simple, healthy way to feel better with premium CBD delivered to your doorstep. Our approach is simple: quality product, quality people, and quality care. Our goal is to make the world feel better — one drop at a time. We’re expanding our lean, talented team and are looking for smart and passionate go-getters to join us.
Come join our team at the ground level! This is a rare opportunity to be at the pivotal point of an early stage company where you will be able to intimately shape the company’s growth and trajectory.
What We’re Looking For
A passionate self-starter who understands the motivations behind a social, mobile, and digital community. You'll have a deep understanding of current and emerging social platforms, as well as how to build a community through engaging content. You are comfortable representing Feals’ mission through written and visual content, thrive in working cross-functionally and have an always-on attitude capable of keeping up with our active online community.
- Create engaging content for all active social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Facebook Live, Snapchat, Twitter and YouTube
- Review daily responses to social media posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and other platforms as needed
- Collaborate with the creative team to generate social media content/ copy based on social media learnings
- Maintain content calendar, making sure that all parties are aligned with weekly content themes and timelines.
- Responsible for receiving assets from creative team on time.
- Manage database of all Feals social visual assets.
- Research current community management and social industry trends, upcoming platforms & technology
- Communicate and educate larger team on social listening and industry trends and best practices
- Analyze social listening metrics to identify opportunities for social content collaborations
- 3-5 years experience with proven track record in social media or a communications-focused role for an in-house brand or agency
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to embody Feals voice and values across consumer-focused channels
- Extreme attention to detail and experience managing cross-functional projects
- Experience in e-commerce a plus
- Experience with social and web analytic tools (Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics, SocialBakers, Tweetdeck, AgoraPulse, Iconosquare, Dojomojo)
- Openness to working some evenings and weekends when needed, as social media is always on
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Source and work with freelance and contract producers to create social-first video, graphic and image-based content optimized for different platforms on an as-needed basis
- Proactive self-starter who is excited to collaborate with a small, growing team
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- Leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- Monthly lunches, team happy hours, quarterly outings, and more.
- We're conveniently located right off the 90 freeway in Marina del Rey
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.