Social Media Producer
About the Position
REX is seeking an innovative, hands-on social media producer to help build its narrative as a fast-moving insurgent in an industry ripe for change. The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of the ever-shifting social media landscape and a track record for creating posts and campaigns that capture the imagination of consumers. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, a fast-learner, unafraid of challenges and passionate about harnessing social media for brand storytelling. It’s a great opportunity: American consumers are intrinsically interested in real estate and REX has a great story to tell.
- Create compelling social media content on a consistent basis that explains the REX value proposition and the innovative ways it is disrupting the residential real estate industry.
- Produce unique and memorable graphic and video collateral that differentiates REX social media channels from others in the real estate space.
- Work closely with the REX marketing and data science teams to maximize reach and impact across key social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Understand broader industry trends and news events to take full advantage of opportunities to put REX in the local, regional or national spotlight.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a communications related field
- At least 1-3 years experience as a professional social media practitioner, either at a company or agency, preferably on behalf of consumer brands.
- Strong knowledge of social media landscape, including an understanding not only of features and technology, but of the emergence of new consumer behaviors.
- Skill at using social media analytics tools to gauge impact and refine performance.
- Understanding of technology at a level necessary to collaborate with the Rex data science and product teams to mine for, and create, interesting social stories..
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong writing, video and audio editing skills. Functional in Photoshop and Adobe Premiere/VideoPad
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary with an equity stake in this fast growing tech company