Social Media Marketing Intern
- Support creative development and community engagement.
- Competitive research & analysis.
- Copywriting and editing marketing collateral.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online.
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments.
- Demonstrates strong interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community.
- Heavy focus on influencer marketing - sourcing, correspondence, engaging, negotiating, distributing necessary assets and products for demos, managing partnerships and project lifecycles, reporting outcomes/performance
- Utilize 3rd party solutions such as influencer marketplace services for finding and engaging with influencers that are a brand fit
- Current Junior/Seniors pursuing a degree in Marketing; Business Administration; Communications; Liberal Arts; Journalism & Media Studies.
- Advanced communication and writing skills.
- Strong team player but comfortable working independently.
- Strong microsoft excel experience
- Prior experience in an office or start up setting a plus.
- Graphic design, photoshop and video editing experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work 10-30 hours a week.
- Significant opportunity for growth in the company beyond the internship.
Founded in 2014, Chef'd is Headquartered in El Segundo, CA with production facilities in El Segundo, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and Pico Rivera, CA. Chef'd offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, pet insurance, and discounts on meal kits!