At GOAT Group, our Brand team tells stories – from who we are to what we stand for. With a blend of skill, drive and creative imagination, our Brand team delivers on these stories through visual design, content and production. As the company continues to expand rapidly, your work will play an important role in further developing our brand point of view and forging stronger relationships with our community.
GOAT is looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Social & Entertainment Marketing Associate to support our content and brand marketing efforts. Responsibilities will include working with the Social & Entertainment Marketing Manager to assist with management of social analytics and publishing schedule on all platforms as well as assisting with monthly influencer campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-learner, knowledgeable of the current online video, art and fashion landscape, deadline-oriented, collaborative and strategic with experience using digital media to create exciting narratives across a variety of channels.
In this role you will
- Create monthly reports for Social and Entertainment Marketing to track program KPIs, marketing metrics and ensure that both the content being shared and partnerships are meeting goals
- Monitor daily and weekly social analytics and insights
- Social listening and benchmarking to synthesize ongoing trends, monitor competitive brands and report on quantitative findings
- Assist in publishing day-to-day social media content across all social channels in accordance with the content calendar
- Stay current and up-to-date with social media best practices
- Develop tactics and ideas to grow follower base and engagement
- Develop and maintain a list of key social influencers and new ways to engage
- Track relevant influencer posts
- Help fulfill and manage all product seeding requests
- Create ongoing campaign decks to be used both externally and internally
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital media publishing, social media, communications or marketing at an agency, in-house or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Google Suite, Asana, Figma, etc.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Fluency with social media channels including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description