Social Media Editor
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Leads on developing a vision and guidelines for social media at Headspace.
- Proactively builds smart workflows, coverage plans and processes so the social media team can work smarter, not harder.
- Partners with other teams across the organization, including data, customer service, product and growth to ensure a comprehensive social media strategy for the company.
- Presents Headspace’s offerings to its existing and potential audience in the most shareable way, and provide regular feedback to content creation teams to guide them to do so, using data and retrospective analysis.
- Grows our audience and reach on both core and expansion subject matter.
What you’ve accomplished:
- Demonstrated clear audience and engagement growth on a range of social platforms.
- Showed an ability to work beyond brand representation to serve end user needs on social platforms.
- Analytically minded, resourceful and a structured problem solver and know how to evaluate data with a thoughtful and critical eye.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment. Strong communication skills and the ability to be self-directed when necessary.
- Experience in leadership.
- Experience with analytics across mobile and web platforms
- Passion for meditation, digital health or wellness.
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.