Social Media Coordinator
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Food Truck Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage
You Will Be
- Supporting Social Media Managers by producing reports, analyzing data, and identifying social performance trends for multiple brands across different verticals.
- Building advertising campaigns across all major social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Supporting Social Media Managers by identifying innovative ways to reach new audiences.
- Ideating and writing impactful ad copy that is tailored to each client and adheres to their specific guidelines for brand voice.
- Developing content calendars, sourcing creative, scheduling, and promoting posts for organic social strategies.
- Conducting competitor analysis and preparing reports on findings to support social strategies.
- Brainstorming with Social Media Managers to develop campaign ideas and execution plans.
- Collaborating with internal teams to create a social media strategy that integrates with other digital media channels (email, PR, SEO, paid search, content marketing, etc.)
- Presenting industry updates during the Social Media department meetings to educate managers on the latest trends.
- Providing administrative support to social executives.
You Must Have
- Two or four-year degree in marketing, communications, or related discipline
- Strong interest in digital marketing and an eagerness to learn the ins and outs of social media advertising
- Strong capabilities with MS Excel and data analysis
- Aptitude to see trends in data and make informed decisions on next steps
- General knowledge of Google suite and other common applications - Slack & Asana a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and the drive to take initiative in identifying potential solutions
- A team player with a self-starter mentality to thrive in a rapidly evolving industry.
- The ability to think on your feet and work with limited resources on multiple tasks with various deadlines
- Ability to take direction well, learn/develop new skill sets, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail.