Social Impact Outreach Specialist at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Social Impact Outreach Specialist to join our Procore.org team! Procore.org is a grassroots department started within Procore with the mission to expand our product’s reach to non-profit builders and academic institutions, making our software accessible to a larger community underserved by technology.
In this role, you’ll balance independent and collaborative work, sharing responsibility for business development, technical consulting, and post-implementation success. You’ll build new relationships through inbound and outbound activities, and expand upon current customer relationships. Your success ingrains Procore’s position as a market leader and directly attributes to the company’s marketing, sales, recruitment, and public relations.
Travel is required (10-15%) to customers, industry events, other Procore offices, and more! This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage current and new partnerships through proactive outreach
- Empower the construction industry through education, training, and access to technology
- Use your understanding of our product and industry and serve as a technical advisor to educational and nonprofit users
- Educate new users on the benefits of our platform, transforming them into Procore experts and evangelists through online demonstrations (sometimes in person presentations)
- Provide the highest level of service, outreach, and support to Procore.org’s customers through diligent organized communication with our current and prospective customers
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to manage projects and relationships that will enable Procore’s evolution as a market leader for construction education and nonprofit builders
- Improve automation and streamline processes to help scale the Procore.org team
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years working in a technology or startup environment (including internships)
- Experience working directly with customers and/or prospects with responsibilities focused on customer experience and relationship building
- Experience managing customer data within Salesforce, or a similar CRM platform
- Sales or Business Development skills; managing high call volume a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.