Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 250+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it's the new norm.
- Generous unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings- and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Monday's, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Providing support for the search engine optimization campaigns for multiple clients.
- Assisting SEO Managers with day-to-day tasks and client work.
- Creating a keyword strategy and optimizing meta tags for clients.
- Learning, auditing, and implementing technical optimizations.
- Taking part in outreach for content marketing and digital PR.
- Hitting and exceeding required deadlines.
- Staying up-to-date with the SEO industry through reading blogs and working with a diverse set of accounts.
- Applying best practices or new recommendations to client work and training team members on how they can improve their campaigns through self-started research.
You Must Have
- 1-2 years of prior SEO experience is required: candidate must understand organic search results and basic website architecture, be familiar with Google Analytics, and grasp the basics of content marketing and digital PR (e.g. infographics, articles).
- Fluency with MS Office and Internet proficiency are required. PR experience also a plus.
- Proven track record of successful project management and multi-tasking skills.
- A desire to work with clients directly.
- Experience working on sites via FTP and/or with HTML markup as well as knowledge of CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, or Magento is a plus.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, think on your feet, work with limited resources, and manage multiple campaigns with tight deadlines.
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks while demonstrating a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY